Keep the spark. How to keep your man interested? The problem arises when women wants to keep their man, while the later value their freedom. Here are 10 dating and relationship advice, 10 ways to keep a man by your side.
1. Don’t make him your everything and lose yourself in the process. Guys don’t like being suffocated and depended on for everything so you shouldn’t drop your friends, your hobbies and the things that made you you- it’s these things that made him like you in the first place.
2. Don’t be too moody or nag him too much. If you have a problem, calmly bring it up and then learn to let go. Trust him and the way he feels about you.
3. Don’t tell him you love him every 5 minutes. Girls love being told how a guy feels, they like hearing sweet words and compliments but guys aren’t like this. They want to maintain their masculinity even if they are in love. Save those three special words for special moments.
4. Stay adventurous. The reason we all have honeymoon periods is because the first month or two of dating is totally new and exciting. If you do the same things, go to the same places and have the same kind of bedroom fun all the time, it becomes routine and the spark dies out.
5. Be flirty. Flirting is not only about getting a guy’s interest, it’s about keeping it. Flirting, being seductive, teasing and keeping some form of sexual banter makes things more fun and exciting for the both of you.